Presentation of the VPP
VPP brings industrial property experts together, these mostly being:
- Patent advisers;
- European patent representatives;
- Patent assessors;
- Patent attorneys;
- Specialist attorneys at law;
- Members of specialist IP courts;
- Members of IP authorities and institutions;
- Patent searchers and information and documentation specialists;
- Patent administration specialists;
VPP primarily represents the interests of its members employed in industry.
As a VPP member, you will:
- meet skilled colleagues and managers from the industry and from private practice who may be able to represent your interests;
- gain access to contacts among authorities and legislators who may be useful in safeguarding industry interests;
- at VPP conferences, hear expert presentations on current issues and developments;
- at VPP conferences, gain access to contacts from the Federal Ministry of Justice, industrial property courts, the EPO, the German Patent and Trade Mark Office and OHIM and other useful contacts from Germany and elsewhere;
- at VPP conferences, gain insights into the efficient handling of IP related processes and get to know service providers in and around your field of activity;
- in our quarterly newsletter, find articles on current topics and issues that are important to you in your everyday working life;
- be offered training at special IP seminars;
- as a newcomer to the profession, be given support with training and preparation for patent attorney or European patent representative exams, including through exam courses, documents, presentations and contact with like-minded people.
The membership fee is EUR 60 per year.
What you get: A newsletter, the option to attend conferences and seminars, etc. at a discount price, regular specialist events in VPP’s 10 Regional Groups, help with training, and much more
Any (other) questions? Just get in touch … Contact details