Hinweis auf: LESI-Konferenz 2020
vom 16. bis 20. Mai 2020 in Berlin
VPP-Mitglieder nehmen zur Teilnahmegebühr für LES-Mitglieder teil.
Anmeldungen bitte über den Ticket Shop. VPP-Mitglieder wählen beim Kauf des „Full Registration Pass“ die Option „Member“ und geben bei den Zahlungsangaben in der Notiz „VPP“ an.
Licensing specialists from a diverse, global community of practitioners from companies, law firms and institutions involved in licensing IP come together for cutting edge sessions and networking events at the LESI2020 conference venue, the historic postal train station in the center of Berlin: Station Berlin.
Luckenwalder Str. 4-6
10963 Germany, Berlin
Saturday to Wednesday
May 16 to 20, 2020
Data as Assets
Highlights of the conference:
- Keynote from industry
- Data as Assets: Overview of a present legal situation with participants from all major jurisdictions
- Artificial intelligence as a specific challenge in industry
- IT-Eco-Systems: licensing with major software companies participating
- FRAND and SEP licensing with major industry participation
- Legal overviews of recent discussions on cease- and desist claims and restriction thereto
- Up-to-date Life Science topics
- New challenges for knowledge transfer between public research and industry
- Open Innovation as a challenge in international licensing
- Licensing in trans-border joint-ventures with participants from Europe and the US
- Workshop LESI and EPA on success stories in SMEs
- Berlin Start-up Boot Camp jointly with Axel Springer and Porsche’s accelerator APX
- Women in licensing special occasion
For more information on the programme and for online registration, please visit the conference website https://lesi2020.de/ or view the programme Flyer
Moreover, please note that the early bird expires on February 29, 2020. For any requests regarding the conference, you are invited to contact the professional congress organizer team: Conventus Congressmanagement & Marketing GmbH, Ms Sabrina Heinrich, phone: +49 3641 31-16-351, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.